Thursday, October 29, 2009

PSI Wednesday..errrr Thursday!

Thank you Megan for reminding me of my PSI Wednesday! I totally forgot due to the excitement for the Rascal Flatts concert, and getting the H1N1 Vaccination...So I will blog about them BOTH right now!

Ok, so PSI Thursday for this week is... I feel that I can make new people feel comfortable, and I'm really good at making new friends. I think I'm so comfortable with where I'm at in my life, and I'm confident enough to put myself out there alot more to include new people, as well as making others feel comfortable weather it just be cause we're going to a new place, or cause someone has just moved here, and is trying to make new friends! I'm also really good at making other people look good, cause I'm just goofy! I can make others laugh, cause I'm loud! Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a pretty outgoing person and I try and make most situations light and fun.

So tell me what you love about yourselves this week!


Now, that I told you one positive thing about myself, I can go into complaining. I'm THE BIGGEST whiner when I'm sick and not feeling good. I make sure everyone knows I'm not doing so hot.. I felt fine yesterday afternoon aside from the headache and the early signs of aching, but when I got home last night I had a full blown headache, I was having cold sweats, and I felt so achy. I had the HOTTEST bath known to man last night, and I was in bed super early! I'm feeling better today, but I still have an upset stomach, and a headache. I'm finding that I'm still getting the cold sweats, just not as bad as last night. Advil has been my constant companion over the last 24 hours!

<3

No comments: