Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanksgiving.....

\


I love Thanksgiving. It gives me a time to reflect on the things I'm grateful for. Not that I don't think about them throughout the year, it's just more prominant right now..

--I love thats its an excuse for a day off.
--I love that it's also an excuse to go home for the weekend.
--I love that I get to go home and EAT, and SLEEP, and be well taken care of!

.I'm thankful for alot of things in my life right now. I'm thankful for my health, and that I am alive, and walking, and I have no life threatening disabilities or injuries, and I'm also thankful for the above mentioned blessings in the lives of those I love.

..I'm thankful for the Gospel, and the light that it brings into my life, I'm very confused right now, but I know I'd be so much more confused if it wasn't for the Gospel and the Principles in my life. I'm grateful for Prayer, and to be associated with people who feel the exact same way!

...I'm thankful for the power of Prayer, and forgiveness...in me and in other people. I'm grateful to be so forgiving(for the post part) and that other people forgive me of my short comings, and all the little things I do wrong.

....I'm thankful for second chances in life...in many areas of my life. I'm grateful for the love that people show me in various ways. I love my friends and I know they're in my life for a reason, and I know things happen for a reason, and that there is a purpose for everything.

.....I'm thankful for the priesthood, and those I associate with that hold it, and honor it.

......Certainly last but definately not LEAST! My family. I love them. They're awesome. We're soooo random, and just have fun whereever we are. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to them, but alas, that won't be happening anytime soon!


<3

No comments: