Friday, October 9, 2009

It's not P.S.I Wed, so I can critize all I want......

Alright, Please bear with me as I try to make sense of this! I've said time and time again that I work out like crazy. Most people would assume that I am some super skinny mini with how much I work out, but clearly.... I am not. Wanna know why?

.I EAT SOOOOOOOO UNHEALTHY.
..It's kind of become a running joke with the girls I work with, that I work out so much, but I suck at eating healthy..
...I'd probably be a skinny mini for sure if I ate properly...
....So I've devised a plan....

My Plan of Attack, is to be accountable to people all around me. I am accountable to a couple girls I work with. If they see me eating crap, they tell me "Bad Lachele" ha ha.. The food that I pack for work is all healthy...but do I always eat all that food. Yeah No. hmmmm. I work in a dept full of women who bring in treats, bagels, left overs and what not, and I'm always snacking. This needs to S T O P It's getting to be a little bit ridic.

So Fridays I will be blogging about my past weeks successes and downfalls. It's going to be super embarassing if I have to tell everyone whos reads my blog, that yesterday I bought a snickers bar, and a kitkat, and gave the kitkat to a girl I share an office with as a bribe not to tell the girl who checks on my eating that I was having a snickers... yeah sad huh? HA! This week I've done ok.... not great, but not as bad as I've been in the past..

Next week... My goals are to stick to the meal plan that I've set out. I've given myself more than enough food to be satisfied... I just get these insane cravings and I can't not satisfy them. I know I'm weak.... WEAK SAUCE! Next week, I'll also stick to my work out plan as well... I've made a strength training and cardio plan from a few different work outs courtesy of wwww.myfit.ca which is an amazing website.


Feel free to quiz me..... I'm going to need to be accountable. Hopefully I can keep my dicipline in check on thanksgiving.. OYI...


Sidenote: A girl a work with refuses to eat crappy food, she's such a good example to me. We both love the Biggest loser, and she said next time I want to eat crap I need to think of what Bob and Jillian would say to me :( I'm scared of them! However I would love to work with them. I wonder what it would cost to have them train me for 4 months. HA! I really want the Biggest Loser for Wii.... so any of you who know my parents, hint to them that I want it. I need to get a Wii first.. ha ha! Oh ya and a bigger TV...


<3

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

I love that you bought someone else chocolate so you could eat it too.. I just about died at that! LOL!

Lachele said...

I've kind of been insane lately.....