Monday, October 5, 2009

Sick....REAL Sick..... ICK!

Sorry blogging world... now that I know there are a few people who actually check my blog, think I'm funny and have me to thank for their lack of boredom at work(Amber) my deepest apologzies. I've been sick. I haven't had the energy to blog, and haven't really had anything to blog about. I could blog about how I haven't eaten anything except cereal since thursday, and about how I've had a headache sooo bad that I get dizzy, and my chest feels like I have a fat kid sitting on it....and how this is the 10th time this year I've been sick..... BUUUUT thats boring.

However, It was General Conference this weekend and it was nothing short of FANTASTIC! Good thing I never expected anything less. There was atleast one talk in each session that just stood out to me. Sunday afternoon can I just give a shout out to Elder Holland. WOW! I did not peel my eyes off the screen the whole time. That man speaks with such conviction and by the power of the Spirit that it is so hard to do anything else but listen with my mind and my heart! This was the first conference I haven't been down in Utah for such a long time. I missed it. I missed seeing ALL my friends down there. It's so hard having gone to school in Utah, and now living in Canada, all my friends are just spread all over the States and Canada, so when there is something like Conference I know that alot of them will gather in the same place! Good thing I'll be sitting in Utah this time in 6 months! SEE YOU THEN FRIENDS!



<3

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh no Lachelle! I am sorry you are sick! I always appreciate your blogs...they do keep me entertained at work. I hope you feel better soon.

{Sarah} said...

That sucks! I am so sorry I missed Elder Holland's talk.... everyone but Austin all fell asleep (how lame is that! - the three year old is the only one to hear it!) Maybe we can go watch it for FHE tonight... lol!