Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I just got a glimpse......

.....of how embarassed those 'drunk dialers' get after they make drunken phone calls in the middle of the night to people.....

.Now. Now.
..I didn't get drunk, and I didn't call anyone.. BUT.. When I'm sleeping and people call/text/talk to me.. I've heard it can be quite comical the things that come out of my mouth.. :) The worst part is, I never remember this, and they ALWAYS do! I'm the punchline for alot of people because of these incidences.

It hasn't happened in a while, so of course it was about time for something like that to happen to me, so that everyone can laugh, and so I could have something to blog about. Last night I get a text at 2:22am(who the heck is up at 2:22 on a work/school day) I'll never know, let alone why would they text a poor soul who has to get up in 4 hours.... hmm well I got a text from someone..

LNT(late night texter): Yo! Whats up.....
Me:Oh nothing, I really hate cocky guys...
LNT: Oh yah? What happened for you to hate cocky guys...
Me: you know, they make me feel like I need to TRY to impress them, so they'll hang out with me... It's a full time job...
LNT:Lachele, what are you talking about?
Me: Ok, LISTEN to me, I really HATE cocky guys, what part of that don't you understand? Stop questioning me....

** I don't remember this convo, let alone TEXTING this while I'm sleeping** I thought I had dreamt it, but when I checked my message history, sure enough I was telling LNT that I don't like cocky boys cause I don't think I'm funny enough to be their friends**


I was telling my friend at work this today, and she was laughing, I mentioned to her that I've been told I'm pretty funny when I'm sleeping so she wanted to try it out, and one night in the middle of the night she called me and this was the conversation.

Patrick: What are you doing......
Me: Just hanging out....
Patrick: Oh, who are you hanging out with....
Me: Oh just Chuck Bass...
Patrick: Chuck Bass huh??

HA! Apparently I think I'm upper east side material, cause I just was chillin at like midnight with chuck bass from gossip girl.


<3

No comments: