Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh you know......

Dear Jealous People,

Hi, it's me again....here to gloat about how much my life rocks. Remember how a MONTH ago I went to Keith Urban for FREE?..... Well just thought I'd let you all know I'm going to rascal flatts tonight... for FREE..... Wow, can life honestly get much better! I love Rascal Flatts sooooo much! They're one of the first bands that I started to love when I converted to country, and I will always be a fan. There are 3 songs I can think of that I don't like, cause they're UBER country, but other than that, I love and KNOW every song.

Have fun doing whatever you're doing tonight, cause I'll have fun FOR SURE!

Love Lachele


<3




2 comments:

Amber said...

Have fun! I saw them last time they were in Calgary and they put on a great show!

{Sarah} said...

Ummm... ya, you suck! Have fun though.... tell me all about it!