Wednesday, September 16, 2009

pretty little war wound

Ok, so it's not really little, or pretty... but I have a war wound. I haven't had a war wound since highschool!

I have this huge mark on my face right under my right eye. Monday night in game two of my tournement I got punched in the side of the face by a chick with a ring on, it had like 29 prongs(don't believe me...check my face) her ring got caught on my face, and ripped all the way down. The ref said "She didn't even touch you" you when I asked if she was getting a foul.... right after he said that my face started gushing blood. I have pictures on my phone, and I'm going to try and upload them to computer so ya'll can see the pretty little mark everyone STARES at.

Oh and a word to the wise-- It's so rude to stare at people you don't know-- especially when they have a mark on their face....

also...

It's rude to ask if " your boyfriend beat you" cause you got a little outta control.


Some peoples kids. Anyways, it's still pretty red, I keep putting oinment on it so it doesn't scab/scar to bad but I definately think it will leave a mark. Hey atleast we won that game right? And it looks pretty cool ;)


<3

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Hehehehe... I would totally stare at you!

Lachele said...

yeah, you would.
You will get too...
pretty sure it will leave a pretty mark....
now....
If I never get married....
it will be because I'm known as SCAR FACE!