Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Theyyyyyyyyyy're Back....and I'm excited about it!

-



Last night I watched the season premiere of the BIGGEST LOSER and can I just say that this is the only show after 8 seasons that I just can't get enough of, AND secretly I wished I weight 279lbs so I could become a contestant. ( But there's no way IN hell I will gain over 100lbs) It's always so funny to see who I click with. Last season I ended up clicking with Tara Costa. She was such a huge inspiration to me. She was a very pretty "fat" girl, but she's absolutely stunning now. If there's proof out there that it CAN be done. She is it!



I mean seriously! Look how gorgeous she is!

This Season I think I like Rebecca and Americas Choice Amanada. I was uber nervous last night for them, they just kept getting bumped down each time another team got on the scale, but by some saving grace they will be there next week! Which I'm super excited about!

Rebecca


Amanda



Both of them described themselves as "the fat girls, with the pretty faces" I can kind of relate to them. Over the last 5 years or so since school has ended for me, I've gained more weight than I've lost, some of it was due to unforseeable circumstances. Bob and Jillian yell at these guys enough to get thru to ME! I'm excited to see their progress over the next few months, as well as track my own.


One thing that scared me a little was that there first challenge they had to run a mile, and whoever got there first got immunity. TWO people got sent to the hospital after trying to go a mile, one woman army crawled across the finish line and then was life flighted out to a hospital for 5 days, and one man ended up in hospital over night. That is some SCARY stuff dude! Right now I've been in the habit of biking around 30 miles a night, but I use to run 6 and bike 15. I'm going to get back into that. Mixing it up with a little swimming. I never want to get to that point (not saying I'm even close) but between this show, and all the shows like it right now, it's safe to say I will be scared skinny!

Does anyone else want one of those 24 hour bugs they have? You wear it on your arm, and then it tracks your calories burned, you plunk in your calories eaten and at the end of the day you hook it up to your computer, and it tells you all you need to know! How freakin cool is THAT?!?


<3

No comments: