Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Come What May, and Love it.

Elder Worthlin in a very inspired man. I have taken this talk to heart and have applied it in my life numerous times in the past few days. So many things have could go wrong in my life, have gone wrong recently and really I just need to let it happen and love it, do you know how hard it is to Love something thats causing you so much pain? I found myself laughing hysterically trying not to cry(for things going on with me, and with my friends) More for my friends right now... I'm just living life and along for the ride!

It's the small things in my life that I've been trying to do right that have been what has helped me help others and myself. Last night I was talking to a friend after institute and he told me that he thinks I'm one of the strongest girls he's ever met! WOW, really?? I look up to this kid(and not just because he's 6'3) but he's so fun, so for him to say that, it really meant alot to me! So thanks bud!

<3

No comments: