Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Admitting......

Well Ladies and Gents, today I did something I've never done before... I admitted to a person I DON'T KNOW at all that I blog stalk her... and she became a follower on my blog...and she didn't block me and go private so I think I might have just made a new friend. Hopefully she doesn't think that I'm a creeper or that I'm too boring!

I will admit that I've been a little bit of a Debbie Downer lately... and I'm sorry for that, but you know what sometimes life just blind sides you, and it takes you a few minutes to catch your breath...but guess what.... I caught my breath, and I'm taking baby steps, and things are looking FANTASTIC. I'm losing myself in the work of the Lord right now... I've been staying pretty busy with serving, and getting back into my GROOVE! Now that I'm back life is good, things are GREAT, and I'm really happy! I've gotten rid of all the crap in my house(food wise) I've been making my lunches, I've been balancing my time between social/gym/training time and I've been trying to get in alot of sleep!


Another Reason I am sooo happy is because in 22 days my best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD Harrison Bateman returns from serving the Lord down in South America and I couldn't be more thrilled. He is one of the most amazing examples to me! He's awesome. I love that kid, and I can't wait to see him!

<3

1 comment:

Kami Satterlee said...

Lachele I'm so glad you stock my blog! Pretty sure you are so damn adorable and your life seems so fun and upbeat, well except for the last couple of posts;)haha I'm so glad I'm not the only one who seems to be "real" way to go. Keep stocking and I'm sure we will be blogging buddies for life.(was that to much? yeah I think that was to much, let me try again) We will find that we have a plethora of things in common and hopefully can relate to eachother through our blogs:)