Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am.........

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited that it's Thursday! Thursdays are so much fun, I go to the gym for two hours after work, and then after that I go play volleyball with a bunch of my friends for a few hours! Pretty much the best thing ever! I love it! I also love Thursdays because its almost Fridays, and when its Friday, its the weekend..... and weekends R.O.C.K. This weekend will be nothing short of amazing! I'm going to the Temple Saturday morning, then Mandy and I are heading out to Waterton to rent scooters, and eat at the best pizza place ever, then go on a hike and be TOURISTS! It's one of the Items on my summer bucket list....... so I can cross that off..... or just add it again, so I can go back!


HELL YEAH! <3

No comments: