Monday, May 4, 2009

Updating......

Soooo two posts in one day huh??
I just didn't think it would have been appropriate if I added what I am about to add to the end of that last post, so you get two today!

This last week has been really nice outside and so I am hopeful that spring is here to stay and I will NOT be seeing anymore snow...DID YOU HEAR THAT MOTHER NATURE!!! nooooooooo more snoooooooooooooooow! This week has been very different for me... I've made some new friends, and became better friends with those that I knew before! I think this being social thing is alot more fun than being a hermit ha ha... the last couple weekends its been a blast, every summer a buttload of people move into my ward because they're here for the summer selling security systems.... and the case with this years crew is they're all AWESOOME!!!!!!! One thing that I love about my new friends is that they work til like 8-9pm every night which means that I can/will still go to the gym and not feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot, cause I'll be showered and ready to play by the time they get off work, although they like to play til 3am and I can't do that, we're making some compromises! Here's some of the things that we're up too so far....

having bbq's
going to bon fires
making sweet traditions(dennys at midnight on sundays...I'm still not sure how I feel about that TODAY) but its really fun at the time...
playing 20 questions and everyone trying to embarass me(doesn't work too easily)
and just laughing sooooooooo hard!
One of them looks just like Harrison, so he's my fave, cause I just miss that Harry boy alot! I'm excited for him to come home in AUGUST!!!!

I love all of my old friends, and all my new friends! I'm excited for this summer and all the fun things we are going to do!


I'm going home this weekend for mothers day, and I'm getting my new rims/tires put on my jeep and I'm steam cleaning the seats too... is it werid that this makes me wicked excited? Cause it does, and I am! I love my new jeep! I promise I am going to figure out how to put pictures up here, and start posting pictures because blogs are boring without them! So bear with me! I should totally just ask someone how to do it.... that might work....then I'll have to start taking more pictures... thats going to be the hardest part of ALL!


Well thats my little update for the week, I'll probably post more as my life gets more interesting...

No comments: