Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm soooo funny!!!!

Ok, so I can pretty much garuntee that my secret is safe here, because I don't think many people actually check this anyways..... buuuuuuuut I think Amanda and I started a WAAAAAAAAR hahaha.. holy cow! So much fun, this post is going to be alll over the places for the simple fact that I have tons of random updating I can do....

Anyways, back to WW3...pretty sure thats what this is going to be! So anyways, our good selling crew that we just became friends with.... we thought we'd have a little fun with them, so we got creative, went to the dollar store...bought a few things and went and 'd.e.c.o.r.a.t.e.d' their car :) HAHA! I really need to learn how to put pictures up on here... because they're seriously sooo funny.... We were accused (natrually) and I got us out of it.... I don't know how, but somehow I convinced them it was their rival office in Calgs and they're planning an ambush on them tomorrow, and when they go to prank the unsuspecting Liberty boys we will STRIKE again....mwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha! We are sooooooo F.U.N.N.Y! We also, borrowed a few items from their room....nothing to major, just a permanent residency card, a cord for some electronic gizmo and a digital camera... we're holding it hostage... When and if they find out it's us....we're DEAD meat...these boys are cleaver(yet I looked them dead in the eyes and said I had nothing to do with it) It kind of freaks me out how good of a liar I am.... :) Anyways stay tuned for the next installment of the BEST thing ever!!!


I'm going home this weekend, and one reason I go home is so my mom can feed me, but its mothers day this weekend, so I think those motherly duties I ususally request of her are off limits this weekend....which makes me want to not go....hahaaha! That would be mean huh? I gueeeeeessssssss I can still go...ha ha! I'm sure it will be a party either way!


I am soooooooooooo tired every night since thursday has been a late night.... last night I was all kicks and giggles, joking around one minute, then the next minute I was rubbing my eyes, quiet and irritated at EVERYONE in sight...ha ha I warned them about that... I become completely shut off when I get tired... Last night was interesting, it was pretty hard keeping up that lie, now I need to remember what I lied about so that they can't come back and bite us in the butt.... we're hoping to carry this on for a few weeks...then I'm sure we'll get a payback... and thats when I'll start parking my jeep in the garage! Drude is pretty good with cars and I'm nervous I'm going to leave for work and have no tires cause he stole them all in the middle of the night!


One more thing thats really starting to get on my nerves.... is my U.N.M.O.T.I.V.A.T.I.O.N.... I am soooo not motivated at all right now to go to the gym, to do anything, I sit on my butt, watching tv and being a buttface.... I eat soooooo much and I feel like I'm gaining weight.... UGH! ha ha looks like I need to hurry and get my butt motivated. I have the time since my friends don't get home from work til 930.....


Well thats enough for updating now... it's been a long day, I'm going to get gas after work, I'm going to get some groceries, going home to make some dinner, then I'm heading to the gym.... I'll be home around 9 just in time for my FAVE show the biggest loser then I'll probably just go to bed, I need to get to bed before tomorrow tonight! I need some sleep!

No comments: