Friday, May 15, 2009

Missionary Moment.

Yesterday at work I had a cool missionary moment.

I really don't like talking about religion at work for the simple fact that it creates alot of tension with people who don't believe in the same things, and who think I am trying to shove what I believe in their faces, and I really just don't like confontation. But with this weekend being the long weekend alot of people I work with are going camping, and along with camping and friends getting together alot of people drink. So I was asked about what I believe on the word of wisdom, and I was able to share a little bit of what I believe. It was awesome, and it was with someone I never thought would want to know what I believe. She commended me for living my life the way I feel to be true, and that I don't give in to peer pressure(it's really easy not to give into peer pressure when none of my peers do it either)


So thank you to ALLLL the wonderful Examples I have in my life!
Have an amazing May long Weekend!

No comments: