Thursday, April 9, 2009

.......new epiphany.....

ok, so in the last hour I've been talking to alot of nurses that I work with, and they highly suggest I get/finish nursing as fast as I can... I can take an accelerated program, and then I can work for a year or two then apply for grad school(persay) and take my anestitist program...which is 2-3 years depending on how fast I can get it down.... and then I will be certified to administer anestisia( I think I need to first learn how to spell it haha.....) then we'll talk about me taking the program! buuuuuuuuuuuuut they make 140,000 a year! isn't that wicked.... I definately have thought about doing my nursing, and following in my grandma's foot steps..... I know my mom is going to be really happy with this..but hey mom.... just remember $140,000 a year.... I will finally pay you and dad back.... ANNNNND maybe just maybe you'll be able to get rid of me...because I'm sure some guy will totally try and snatch me up once he finds out how much I will be making haha..... but before I do I will have sell my soul(everything I own) to go back to school..... so I've looked and pretty much no where in Canada has the accelerated nursing program...they're all 4 years and thats just junk... if I can do it in 2... I will take that... YES PLEASE! Any Ameritech in the States has a two year program, and I could possibly find one close to home... maybe montana....idaho.... I always was thinking Utah...but now I'm looking more along the lines of CALIFORNIA..... or NEVADA!!....who freakin wicked would that be??? Anyways.... as you can see my mind changes all the time..... its just an idea I've been playing with.... and so I'm sure it will probably change 4 or 5 more times.... thats the way it goes with me....


40 more training sessions until the Big Salem Spring Tri..... can you say WHERE THE FREAK DID THE TIME GO?!?!?! oh boy! wish me luck with my training....


p.s.....no more trips until after my tri.... I need to stay focused... I always lose it and its hard to get motivated as soon as I get back... tonight is going to suck!

No comments: