Friday, April 24, 2009

INTIMIIDATING.....

me............. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yah thats right Wednesday night I was told that I am intimidating and I pretty much laughed in everyones face and today I am still laughing!! Who ever in the world thinks that I am intimidating is a huge pushover... WOW.... that kind of makes me feel powerful...but kind of makes me feel like a big fat jerk HOWEVER.... I must give some awknowledgement to the reasons they think I am intimidating....

1. I am loud (which yes, it's true I am....) <-- I guess thats something that people either hate about me or love which is fine because its the way I've always been. (always.... fhe, parties, whatever the case may be)

2. I ALWAYS without fail stick my foot in my mouth <--- this is more just funny and Kalia told me that she thinks I am intimidating for the simple fact that I can stick my foot in my mouth several times over AND I recover nicely... I think... I guess I just enjoy feet hmmmm.... (while conducting in relief society, giving a lesson, or any sort of public speaking, yet I still get up and do it over and over again)

3. I also like to be the center of attention <---- which shocks alot of people because when I first meet someone I'm pretty laid back and reserved but once I get to know them I looove being the center of attention....(hula dancing at the relief society enrichment activity while sister Swendsen set up for her lesson, the insane poems I make up about people at work.... ) the list can go on and on for all 3 of these reasons....


I'm not exactly sure if intimidating is such a bad thing, because these are 3 qualities I actually happen to love about myself.... the whole sticking my foot in my mouth thing is just something I've learned to deal with... and now it's to be expected so I just roll with it, because I'd spend the better half of my little life being embarassed if I didn't....

I think I have alot of friends despite some of my "handicaps".....



WEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL training is going well, I am loving it, and I always have I just start freakin the crap out of myself ALL the time, doubting myself, but I'm doing well, and I've got this, I will do this in under two hours, I will rock it.... I'll come home recover for a few days then do the 8 mile ladiesfest run down in lethbridge, and I will do the Okotoks Charity Tri in July and the Magrath Tri in August! I'm pretty stoked!


Life is good right now! No complaints here(other than the snow, but don't get me started)


<3 ME!

No comments: