Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hahaha funny convo

Sooooo I haven't posted any funny convos lately, mainly because Donna has been a little bit dry but I've found a new fish to make fun of.... her name is...... we'll say Sarah...she probably won't read this but still.... I don't post donnas real name so I won't post sarahs....

Heres a little back ground info on 'Sarah' shes this little asian that I work with(and I love asians I am not racist) but this girl is a whole nother spiecies ha ha all she does is talk about diets, fake boobs, tanning, hair extensions and online shopping...ha ha.... anyways she found out I was mormon and ever since its been attack of the insanely crazy asian girl at work, she asks me all these questions(which normally I'd be stoked to answer) but she uses them to make fun and pretend she is interested so she can corrupt missionaries and stuff.... its not even funny, but I laugh it off because well..... I could get mad and egg her on... anyways she just came back to my office to use my fax machine and she said she was looking on my facebook at my pictures and she noticed I wasn't " as frumpy" as I am at work...(she always insults people...its common around here ha ha we love her anyways) anyways....so the convo goes as follows.....

Sarah: Lachele, I was just looking at your facebook, I saw your pictures, you're actually a pretty girl...not as frumpy as I would have thought"
Me: oh,.....thank....you..
Her: well ya, like you actually wear make up, you brush your hair... you know stuff that I do
Me: yup sometimes I decide to get ready....
Her: well why don't you get ready for work...
Me: because I don't want to wake up at 5:30 like you do every morning to get ready....
Her: ok, well you should try it, but you mormons are like hip people, you know those utah girls have big hair, lots of make up trendy clothes.....
Me: yah, some of them do why?
Her: well you lived there right so is that where you learned to do your hair and make up from?
Me: yes I lived there, but I did my hair like that before....
Her: oh, so you think I would fit in down there.....
Me: if you didn't open your mouth yes.....
Her: WONDERFUL, I will be booking my flight to Utah to corrupt those little mormon boys pronto!

HAAAAAAAAAA what else can you do other than laugh at that......I guess tomorrow I will be waking up at 5:30 to shower, blow dry, straighten, poof and slather my face with make up....haha!!! Oh Sarah is sooooo funny! I guess I should take a hint and brush my hair in the mornings and wear a little bit of make up.... usually this time of year I start tanning(which I've started) and I don't wear too much make up in the summer time, so I might have to wait til fall for that!! ha ha!


Other than that.. .not much is new with me.... I'll be training pretty hard core for the next little while then its off to the state of big hair and lotsa make up for my tri! WOOOHOOOOOOO

No comments: