Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updating.....again!! wooohooo

Heres my update.... they're few and far between but I'm getting better.... so last week I got pretty sick and could barely breath so I took a few days off running, and just slept alot.... and then I went down to Taber this past weekend, so I didn't get any training in at all, all weekend. Last night I went for a run....or a walk.....probably is a better way of putting it. If I stop running for more than 2 or 3 days its hard for me to get back into the groove of things... and well... yesterday was pretty hard. I am still getting these bloody noses, and its getting to be pretty stupid, and its pissing me off royally.... and my Tibalis anteriors are just freakin killing me, so I'm constantly apply A5-35 on my legs to help with the pain, its not so bad when I run at a 6-7 but when I'm just jogging at a 5 I can feel it and it hurts like a mother let me tell you! So I really need to figure out a way to work around this, other than push thru it and be a MAN... which I'm totally not.....


If anyone has any suggestions then I'd really appreciate it.... Tonight is my run and my bike... or my run and my swim..... so maybe I'll soak in the hot tub for a while! Other than that things are going well..... Sunday night I officially registered for the Triathlon, so I'm in it for the long haul now, cause it freakin costed my 50 bucks haha!

No comments: