Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy To Repooooort........

No nose bleeds, and no shin splints tonight.... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I am pretty stoked actually... last night while I was putting on my icy cold I wiped my hands on my towel, and used the same towel tonight, and I got some in my eyes...so I was off to a slow start(ugh if its not one thing with me its another) hahaha I'm such a goober.... I also shaved 4 minutes off my run tonight...

I made the mistake of taking my phone with me for some stupid reason, and it just caused more problems while I was resting than I should have let it... :( Most people run to clear their heads, and I can't seem to do that.... While I'm working out is pretty much the only time when my mind isn't racing so it lets me dwell on things that I should e any tips to help I'm working out.... anyone have any tips to help me not do this, that'd be great!!!

No comments: