Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Twiiiiiiiin

Is laura from the biggest loser, and let me tell you this isn't a good thing, and it was hard for me to swallow the fact that she reminds me of myself.... Last night, while I was watching it I was getting sooooooo annoyed with her because shes just a whiny baby who thinks everyone owes her something(see why its not good that I remind myself of her). She makes up stupid excuses as to why she can't push herself and I do the same thing.... I could be so much farther ahead than I am right now if I would just push myself. I pushed myself yesterday and I felt sooooo good after it. I am going to make a conscious effort to push myself more, and surpass my limits. It's the only way I will get faster... and right now I need to get faster! Tonight is my bike/run night....

No comments: