Thursday, March 5, 2009

Posting.....

I've been posting everyday it seems like....for the last 3 days ha ha.... thats a good sign.... ALSO, another good sign is that I'm day two free from shin splints AND nose bleeds... I think the worst might actually be behind me.... Now, I can stop making up excuses and just goooooooo from here on out..... Looks like things are finally starting to look up.... wahoooo!!! I knocked 15 seconds off my run last night.... but I really need to learn how to pace myself.... I've been jogging at about a 5rpm for a .5mile then I'll run at a 7.5-8 for the other half of the .5 mile... and thats how I've been doing it lately.... but I really think I need to try and pace myself, and not try and kill myself.... :) I'm really sore right now my kidneys hurt, my low back hurts, my left hip hurts..... but my shins DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT hurrrrrt... oh glorious.....day!!!!(singing like a crazy gospel choir in the deep south) Alas tho..... I feel freaking amazing, and as long as I have something to show for this training I will be sore from now until the end of time!! I feel sooooo good right now... Tonight I've got my 4 mile run, and my 14 mile bike.....then it's off to play some volleyball..... tonight is a bitter sweet night.... Hawaii(aka Elder Toilolo) is going home next week, this is the last thursday night volleyball I have to play against him, It gets pretty heated and intense..... I'm a pretty mean person at volleyball.... just because I am really competitive, Spud(Elder Mortensen from Idaho) and I are always on the same team cause we loooove beating Ham/Hawaii) because its soooo fun to watch him get pissed.....


Last night after the gym I had to make invitations for the Relief Society birthday bash, and I'm really stoked for it.... Saren, Cora and I had such a good time making them.... It was fun getting to know them better... Saren and I have been best friends for a while and there are still things I don't know about her. I love meeting new people and getting to know them..... I've just been a goober lately, and super anti social

No comments: