Monday, March 16, 2009

Addict......

......ok so I'm addicted to a few things.... and I wish I could do the cute little picture thing.... maybe one day when I actually have time, I'll be able to do something cute with my blog, put up pretty pictures, get some cute lay outs.... but for now... its just writing on my lunch breaks at work...ha ha.... anyways......

I'm addicted tooooooo.....
**Bacon Chicken Ranch wraps from Subway.......

**Ruunnning.. I think I found a new love for it, and its awesome.....I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel... I all of a sudden just cut a good 7 minutes off my run and feel fantastic, so bloody fantastic that I plan on running 6 miles before work in the mornings, and another 6 after work.... ahhh.... I doubt it will last long but I just want to be able to say I run 12 miles everyday!

**Ice Hot rub..... for after my runs....ha ha I still get some pretty insane shin splints and I slather that stuff on before and after my runs.......woohoo for smelling like my grandpa!(love you grandpa) ha ha!!!

**CUTTING MY HAIR!!!! Saturday I cut off 6.5 inches and its still tooooo long, so sometime within the next week or so I'm getting another 2-3 inches cut off.... and a cute little color... something fun and new for spring....

**Relief Society- mainly Enrichment.... cause its the bain of my freakin exsistance lately... I will be soooo happy at about 8:30 wed night... because that means my Enrichment is finished... I have been soooo stressed out about this freakin activity.... I delegated for the first time in my life, and not knowing what is going on with every aspect makes me anxious.... I'm constantly calling and bugging my girls to see what they've done... and I get the same response EVERYTIME....... "Lachele, Chill out I've got EVERYTHING under control" ahhhh music to my ears... I am sooo lucky to have such good girls to work with in this ward..... they've helped me out alot.... tonight and tomorrow night we put the finishing touches on the night.... and its DONE.... its out of my hands... and if something gets done... I'm not going to freak out, and if its not perfect..... then It's O.K.......... phewf!

** Gatorade- this has been a constant staple in my diet lately....that and kitkats(ugh I know....ha ha) that whole no junkfood for lent thing went out the window a loooooooong time ago! ha ha...

**Bubble tea..... In the last two weeks.... Saren and I have gone to bubble tea 6 or 7 times... we're now regulars in there.... they know exactly what we get.... and how we like it... the only thing we don't do is take a deck of cards like everyone else there....... I have a feeling thats coming soon...ha ha I still need to find a bubble tea place in Utah to take my peeps to when we're down there... or they just really need to wait until they come up here to experience the amazingness of bubble tea!

Theres just a few of my fave things lately.... sooo addicted..... I'm also really addicted to shopping, and sprucing up my wardrobe..... I'm slowly growing up...its about damn time if you ask me.... woooohoooo!!!


So about this hair cut that I got saturday.... I went to someone new for the first time and I was freakin scared out of my bloody mind.... normally I go to Alida... I forget why I didn't... so I called monday to make an appt for SATURDAY because this is tough business for me.... I have this crazy attachement to my hair, and I only trust certain people with it, So all week I did research and found a few hair cuts that I wanted.... and so saturday I was prepped and ready to go, when Rosalie took me to her chair I told her EXACTLY what I wanted.... I think she was impressed.... I didn't like it at first, and I wanted more cut off... but she didn't think that was a good idea cause she said I 'looked' like the type that would cry if I got too much cut off at once....... and yah..... I would... and I have... and I probably will in the future and I'm NOOOT ashamed to say it! It's not as short as I would like, and its not as shapely as I'd like it, I'm making an appt to get it colored from Alida, so I will just have her take off a couple inches and shape it up a little bit for me!

Running... I freakin <3 color="#cc0000">EVERYDAY.... I'll have to run every morning.... then run/bike one night then run/swim the next..... wooohoooo!!

TWWWWWOOOOOO weeks and I will be in Utah with the loves of my life... Mallorie and Rianne.... ;) ha ha!!!

No comments: