Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm at a loss....

I have no Idea what to title my entries ever... so I make up stupid things that usually have nooooooo connection to the blog... so seriously they're just going to start getting even more random!! So I was reading over my yesterdays blog, and I realized part of it got cut off.... sooooo let me just paraphrase what I said yesterday about RUNNING..... I love running, I never really use to, I'd run during basketball season and thats about it.... and now I'm actually finding joy in running and lately it seems to clear my head and lets me think about things normally I don't have time to think about(even tho a few posts ago I said it usually gives me time to dwell.....) it doesn't anymore, it gives me time to reminsice(sp)..... It's been good.... I've been focusing alot on running lately, and now its time that I need to start dividing my time up between running/biking/swimming again.... This is usually around the time I start giving up and quit...but not this time. I have tooo much riding on this, and tooo many people to be accountable too....

Tomorrow night is the DAY..... I'm getting really excited and tonight we're finishing up the last of what needs to be done, anything that doesn't get done tonight, is just not getting done and I'm going to be ok with it!!

So the main reason for this post was because I had another funny convo with "donna" when I got into work today.... and it's been a while since her and I have had a {funny} as I like to call our convos... and we had one this morning....


**this took place when I was filling up my water bottle at the water thing**

Donna: Lachele You're not wearing green....
Me: Nope, why would I....
Donna: because it's St. Patricks day....
Me: oh.... hmm... I totally forgot...
Donna: Yah well you know what happens to people who don't wear green on St. Pats day right?
Me: No, what
Donna: You get pinched....
Me: You pinch me...... and I'll punch you....
Donna: You can't just punch people at work Lachele
Me: Well, you can't just pinch people at work either....

** Finished filling up my bottle walking**

haha.... ahh she's a funny lady.... but if she pinches me... I will punch her! ha ha(and no thats not a "threat")

No comments: