Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Training/Life Updates....

So.... I should just start saying the opposite of what I plan on doing, because everytime I say that I will update a whole heck of alot more on my training I never do, but when I don't think about updating I always seem to do alot of it.... sooo......

I WILL NOT BE UPDATING AGAIN FOR A LONG TIME.... ha ha I wonder if that will actually work.

Ok, So last night I was talking to one of my besties.... and shes a nurse... and I was asking her why I keep getting these insane bloody noses while I run, and all she said was it's either the air is too dry, or I'm not drinking enough water... so I will drink more water but the air I can't really control that at the gym.... so I will just have to take my chances and see what the outcome is. I was doing really well last week running and not feeling like I was taking a couple steps backwards.... Friday night I spent all night at the gym...(I was the only one there) how cool am I... but I got a lot accomplished, and I pushed myself for the first time in a really long time and it felt good. Saturday I went down to Cardston to the Temple with a bunch of people from my ward.. It was a good time. On monday when I went to train I did my bike 13 miles in 51 minutes.... I think thats as good as I'm going to get right now, and I need to work on my run and my swim. I haven't swam in over a week. Yuck, Yesterday I did my bike and my run and I need to come up with some sort of protocol for that...because I'm getting frusterated with my run... I hate stopping while I am running for a few reasons.... A. when I slow down my right Tibialis anterior gets wicked sore and it takes a few minutes to get back into the groove of running at a decent pace.... and B. I look stupid and out of shape if I always stop... pretty lame excuses... so I've decided to work on edurance vs speed for the next 6 weeks... I'm going to slow down my pace to about 36 minutes if I can and just work on my edurance... as it sits right now without transition my tri time is like 1hr48mins but I will be put over 2 hours with my transitions and if I factor in my times to be slower because I will be more tired... I'm looking at well over two hours...... I know I say the same thing in every post, but I still haven't found anything good I can do. So I'm going to just build up my endurance for right now, and try and get my nose bleeds under control and see if that helps anything!

Last night while I was talking to Mallorie, she was like so....Colorado is fun I'm really excited to move out here..... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT.....shes moving?? since freakin when?? I got really sad, as if It doesn't suck bad enough I already have seperation anxiety from being away from Mal and Ri now all 3 of us are going to be seperated.... thats not cool...she promised everytime I went to utah tho, she would be there too...which made me feel better... ALOT BETTER! I just love her and Rianne they actually are the best, and I've had the worst week away from them.. which makes me look like the biggest weenie ever.... but I don't care... I know they miss me just as much as I miss them dang it!! I can't wait only 6 more weeks until I'm back with them for a week.... and I'm sooooooo excited!! woooohooooooooo......

So incase I didn't say this enough above.... I'm going to go for a run first(rather than bike the 13 miles then run) and see if that makes any sort of difference.... and then I will bike, and I will try running for a constant mile(1 out of 3 miles I have to atleast be able to run without stopping) at a 6mph....maaaaaybe a 5.5 depending on how I'm feeling. Then I'll jog/walk the other two miles for the first two weeks, then the next two weeks I will run two of the three miles and walk the 3rd and on the 4-6 weeks(the week before I go to Utah) I will hopefully be up to running the full 3.5 at a 6mph speed... that way I won't be so embarassed when I train with the rest of my team, because I know that Eric and Ryan atleast are running every single day, and are training for their race down in Arizona this weekend( GOOD LUCK BOYS!) Rianne... isn't training.... but I think this comes natrually to her... she doesn't have to work as hard as Mal and I do.... and Mal last night told me that she sucked as bad as I did.... soooooo her and I will be the caboose... ha ha.....

Anyways.... Good Luck to Eric and Ryan this weekend in their Relay Race, I know they will do freakin amazing... They always do!

No comments: