Friday, February 20, 2009

Freakin Ehhhhhhhh

OK, so I've decided that I'm going to embarass myself royally right now, and everyday up until my triathlon. Everyday I'm going to post my times... of the events that I'm doing so that everyone knows how crappy I'm doing..... last night while I was doing my run.... I sucked waaaaay...... bad... I'm embarassed to say that I did a 3.2 mile run in 41 minutes and 13 seconds...... are you kidding me?? I know you're probably all thinking what I'm thinking.... my GRANDPA can run faster than me..... One day I will be fast. Tonight I'm headed BAAAACK to the gym to try and atleast get 41 minutes...ha ha...... Each day my goal is to go down a little bit, and in hopes to have my time around 35 by the time I go to Utah in 6 weeks.... that way I don't feel sooooo crappy about myself.... As of right now if I were to do a triathlon I would do it in 1 hour and 56 minutes.... My bike is 51 minutes my run is 41 and my swim is 20 which would give me 4 minutes to transition...haha yah I definately won't be able to transition in 4 minutes between events,and these times are based on not having completed any prior events.... which means I've got alot of work to do if I want to do my tri in under 2 hours.... Looks like I've got to step it up. In reality my goal should just be to finish. Rianne did her first one 10 weeks after having a baby and she did it in 3 hours.... so really I should be able to do it in under 3 hours but I really need to do it in under 2 hours. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh ya, I'm still getting nose bleeds while I'm working out, yesterday I almost felt like I was going to throw up.... what is wrong with me. Soooooo gay!!! I got another bloody nose last night at 36 minutes. No cramps tho... wooohooo ha ha.... When one problem goes away, another one pops up...... If anyone has any ideas/suggestions on how to get rid of all of that. I think I need to take a mulitvitamin and that might help a little bit...... ugh!

No comments: