Wednesday, February 25, 2009

oh ya....

Last week my tri training update was 1h 56 minutes... and I'm down to 1h 48 minutes.... probably because I actually tried running this weekend when I timed my brick(and I just add 20 minutes to whatever my time is for my swim, since I haven't done all 3 events at once) Friday night I did my run in 34 minutes and my bike in 51 minutes.... give or take a few transition minutes inbetween my bike and my treadmill.... thats where I'm at....

Once a week(either Friday or Saturday) I will do a brick(two events in a row) to get a rough estimate of my time. And this week it was on friday night.... and this I don't know when it will be.... I might go home for the weekend, and if I do I will go to the gym in Taber friday night after work, and then go shopping with my momma on saturday.... shes buying...ha ha!!

Anyways.... those of you who read this are probably so confused because I just write down whatever is in my head.... and it usually comes out jumbled..... which probably explains alot about me(why I'm all over the place allllllllllll the time) cause its how my brain works... ha ha

No comments: