Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I wish I could.....

.....take a picture of the way my foot looks right now....Tuesday at the gym I think I hurt my foot a little bit, but yesterday I was fune....it hurt a little bit at work yesterday but I went to the gym last night, and I ran 3 miles then I went and biked 10 miles then did some weights, I went home and was fine.... I went to bed last night and I was still fine... but when I woke up this morning and i jumped out of bed because I hit the snooze 4 times and I had to leave for work in 10 minutes... whoops! I jumped out of bed and OOOOOOOOOOW my foot... I looked down and it was all black and blue... WTF happened!! I don't even know but my foot has hurt the whole freakin day and I actually am getting frusterated with how much I can't do right now! I'm so much slower.... Needless to say, I think I will be taking afew days off running and just riding my bike and trying to go on the elptical! I don't even know what I did... I didn't even kick my night table, I didn't do anything... I'm actually SUPER sore lately too.... my legs, my butt, my arms, my back, my sholders...... I just don't even know what this means!


Last night while I was watching the biggest loser I was talking to Rianne, and I was sort of having a meltdown, and she is my Jillian....I'm sooo grateful for her, and I wish she lived closer to me! Her, Mal and I are going to have a wicked fun sleep over when I'm down there one night, shes kicking her husband out of the house... it's going to rock actually..... I know I can always count on her and Mal to be straight up with me, which is nice. I feel like I don't have very many good girlfriends I can turn too..... someone always lets me down! what can ya do tho...thats life!!
I'm actually really excited to seeeeee them, and all my other friends. I know I won't have enough time to see half of my friends that I've told I'm coming down.....oh well

NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!

No comments: