Wednesday, January 21, 2009

When you're finished working hard...you need to work a little harder!

I absolutely love that.... "When you're finished working hard, sometimes you need to work a little harder" and this is something that I need to do! I really could be doing a heck of alot more than what I am doing... for example I had a goal to wake up early EVERY morning to go swimming before work, and that hasn't really happened the way I wanted it to happen! Which is all about to change....because I need to start pulling my end of the weight around this place. I really need to start going to the gym alot more than I have been... I've been slacking only going for like 90 minutes, and sometimes skipping my swim(like right now) I'm never going to be ready in time for my triathlon if I keep this up... yesterday I did my bike and weights and by the end of that I was finished, I came home after that and had every intention of going swimming, but then I got side tracked watching the biggest loser! WTF.... I am such a pile sometimes.... I really need to get my priorities straight...mallorie is going to laugh me back to this side of the border when we train in a few weeks if I can't start pulling myself together! I need to write myself a contract it seems like and STARE at it every single day... because nothing else seems to be working. I've been getting after Sarah lately for the excuses she makes and she has two little boys she has to watch all day everyday, and I have no one but myself.... what is my problem?? I started off 2009 with a bang I was working out every single day and I was eating SOOOOO healthy too.... oyi! Today I think I slipped up a little bit, but I'm getting on the band wagon, tomorrow I have a date with the gym, and then I have institute with my lovely girl Abby... shes sooo stinkin cute... I just love her, I haven't seen her in forever so we're going to go together!! I'm actually pretty excited to see her!! then its home to bed, so I can wake up and go swimming friday morning so I don't have to go friday night I can just go to the gym and be doooone with it! That way maybe I can have my nights to do anything I want... I have so many people to answer too.... and every single person scares the crap out of me....Rianne is going to slaughter me, and then theres sarah who will call me a hypocrite, and then the worst person is MYSELF! I always get mad at myself.... so I need to go to bed soon so I can wake up at 5:30 to go swimming... ha ha!!! I better go pack now so I have no excuses....SWIMMING tomorrow morning at 5:30 then straight to the gym right after work, then home to shower so I can go to institute then home to bed so I can wake up and do it all over again.......

On another note, so that isn't just all about complaining.... I've had a "revelation" haha..... or so to speak.. I've wanted to go back to school for a while now, and I think that I now know what I am interested in.... Nutritional Science. I've been noticing that I've been playing touch and go with my nutrition since I've started training, I don't think I'm doing it right, I'm just trying to eat a whole heck of alot healthier and eat more than I exercise so I can keep my energy levels up, and make sure to eat a carb after my work outs.... I really don't think I'm doing it right... and I could do so much with a nutrition degree... my stake presidents wife has a degree in that, and shes such a wonderful woman, who does seminars, and who gives lessons on it, and who taught her own family good eating habits. So I'm going to look into it, I could probably do a couple semseters online so I can still work, then transfer to a school like BYU for the last of it.....

On another good note(I'm hoping two goods cancel out my first ranting post) I was leaving work today, and I saw Lisa Bennett, Thom Evanson and CHRISSSSSSS.... he's looking amazing they were out for a walk and I got to run into them... He's doing amazing...

Well I'm off to work a little bit harder.....(or in my case go to bed so I can wake up tomorrow to go swimming.....) I

No comments: