Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Blog Worthy Convo

.... So needless to say I dragged my lazy bones outta bed this morning, and it was probably the most comical thing that has happened to me today.... I woke up this morning in such a bad mood that my alarm was going off before I was ready to get up that I started yelling in my sleep having a conversation with myself... on reasons why I should and shouldn't get up..... but I did.... and swimming in the mornings was waaay better... and I'm so glad to have half my workout over and done with before I even get to work!! woooohooo

So, I get to the pool and I'm swimming away...and I really don't think I give myself enough credit, but I'm a pretty good swimmer... I've always been comfortable in water, my mom use to take us kids swimming in the summers, and I've been a scuba diver for the last 11 years! I just need to build endurance which will take more than a week..... anyways so I get out of the pool.... I was a little late getting there this morning due to fighting with myself for like 15 minutes, but I got there and I swam 500m and then it was like 6:50 so I thought I should get out, cause I didn't know how long it would take me to get ready, and how the roads would be taking a different way to work... so I get out of the shower get all changed then I go to the mirror and by this time all the other people are getting out and starting to get showered to go to work too...so I picked the perfect time to get out.... this little old lady with an english accent comes beside me, and another little old lady with a scottish accent goes beside her. I'm minding my own business.... and all of a sudden....

English lady: What is your name little girl(me)
Me: Lachele
English lady: Well Lachele its nice to meet you, my name is Agnus I'm from England and this is Audrey shes from Scottland...are you new here?
Me: Well I thought I'd try swimming in the mornings before work instead of at night...
English lady: yah, while we were sitting in the hot tub we noticed a "newcomer" We like you little one
Me:(akward laugh) ha ha thank you.....
English lady: If this scot or anyone else give you trouble in the lanes you come tell me, and I'll take care of it....
Me: thank you.... have a nice day

HAHAHA!!! no way.... is this just my week for nothing but random convos.. I really actually decided I love random convos...they put a smile on my face... she was sooo funny... freak I could probably bust both those ladies with one hand, and they say if IIIII have a problem in the lanes that they'll take care of me..... that freakin rocks!!! That is someones grandma, and that someone is pretty lucky!! I honestly still laugh when I think about it....

Actually... another random convo I had today when I got to work with Donna... this lady is nothing short of nuts, but she cracks me up most of the time....

Donna: Lachele look at my resort in mexico(shes leaving tuesday for a week to mexico)
Me: wow that looks nice....
Donna: NIIIIIICE ..... look closer....(as she points to the trees around her amazing resort)
Me: ya trees.... they're pretty nice, the water looks blue and amazing, and your resort looks wicked
Donna: ok, Lachele I didn't know I was going to be in the jungle
Me: what makes you think you're going to be in the jungle?
Donna:.....do you not see the trees?
Me:Yes, and I think you're going to need the shade cause I bet its really hott there....
Donna: I'm emailing the resort to tell them I'd like a 3rd floor room right now...
Me: why are you doing that.....
Donna: so the spiders as big as dinner plates don't bite me in my sleep
Me: have you ever seen a spider as big as a dinner plate? Its not like their going to be just chillin with you on your bed....
Donna: I read on the internet about this guy who was driving in a car on highway 7 and saw a spiders as big as a dinner plate!
Me: he was driving, how does he know how big it was
Donna: Its just what I read ok..... ha ha

** about 45 minutes later she comes to my desk with an inter office envelope with all this printed off stuff on jungles in mexico..... HAHA** fetch.... I'm kind of going to miss her when shes gone, but I'm also pretty excited shes leaving.... sometimes I'm not in the mood for her...haha!

So those are a few of the random convos that I've had with myself... I think I'm going to go take a quick power nap before I head back to work, then its off to the gym right after work... Last night I went to bed at 8:50 so I could get up(I'm trying to train myself) and I'm dead asleep at 9:30 when my EQ president calls to see if I've had home teachers lately...haha I had no idea what was going on when he called me, sometimes I wake up and I'm just on the phone, I don't know how I get on the phone, I just get there... its soooo werid!! ha ha I've been told convos with me while I'm sleeping are nothing short of a good time....I bet half the stuff isn't even true, but Idon't remember anything, so I really have no idea!

No comments: