Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day Lovin'

Just a little Fathers Day shout out to the 3 most amazing men in my life!

My Dad- I've been thinking a lot about my dad the last few days, and I realize that I can't even express in words how much I love this man. He put up with me throughout my teenage years *and I totally claim every grey hair on that mans head* I was sure a handful. My dad and I share a lot more than our looks (I totally am his little mini) Growing up I was his little shadow. I found a love of scuba diving from him, and spend countless weekends during my junior high in Waterton diving with him. Then as I slowly got older I stopped spending so much time with him. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have traded those weekends for anything. I will always be my Daddy's little girl!

Grandpa Wickens- I never got to know him. Sad. However, from the stories my Nana would tell me, and the stories my dad has told me about him I know that I would have been his little lady. Following in his footsteps. Such a strong man, and I know that he was a very good man. Because, he raised my dad. I can't wait until I can see him again.

Grandpa Bigelow- Over the last few months I've become quite fond of this man. He's super funny, typical ornery old man. I grew up around him, however I never really know him. I am grateful for the opportunity to make up for lost time and get to know him better. I love these 3 men in my life, and I know that I will never be able to fully express how much I love them!

No comments: