Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy One Year Anniversary!

As most of you know...(all of you) my anniversaries for relationships are very short. The fact that I made it to this historical mark without any(too many) hiccups is a joyous occasion!

It's been hard. It's been rough. It's been a personality builder. It's been a good learning experience for me. It hasn't been easy. But it has been worth it.

What a difference a year makes eh?




Happy One Year Anniversary to my NEW {Knee} Holla!
May we be able to enjoy more running, more basketball games, more football, volleyball and diving with no owies, or re-tears.

I look forward to 75 more years with you {Don't give me any problems please}

xo.

Lach

It's funny to think that this time last year I was laying in a hospital room in the beautiful town of Banff in the Alberta Mountains, in so much pain,and now I just got home from a spin class, a training sesh with my trainer and now I am about to go play some basketball. I've come along way this year. I haven't reached all my milestones (the ones I've set for myself were way more tedious and hard than the ones that the surgical protocol set for me-- I blew those ones out of the water) But. Here is to another year. This year I'll dive more, I'll play more volleyball. I'll run more. I'll start on the rec.basketball league again. Oh how I have big plans for this upcoming year!

P.S I love instagram. Find me @LacheleDaisy

xo.
L

No comments: