Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dear Santa,

Well.... I took the nieceola to see Santa. She got to write him a little letter and send it off to the North Pole. Did you know kids these days are asking for macbooks, ipod touches and iphones. Umm. No you get a barbie doll, some ugly christmas sweater and a little candy.

So. I'm doing it too. Hey. If you still believe he will come. So.

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this year. I ate all my peas and carrots(and then some), I was polite, I fulfilled all my callings. I stuck to a {few} of my goals for 2011. <-- no need to go into details on which ones ;) However. I feel that I deserve the following and promise to put them to wonderful use.







Thanks a bunch Jolly Ol' St. Nick. and whatever you don't get me this year...would mind passing the list onto my rents. My birthday is coming up and any of these would make a wonderful super sweet 16 {plus} ten present for moi.

Love: Lach


xoxo.

L.

No comments: