Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm back....

Heeeyooo!

I took a little blogging hiatus. Not because I haven't been having fun, or that I've hated my blogging buddies..mainly due to the fact that I haven't had internet in a long time. So I have to blog at work. So I'll probably be on another little hiatus until the next time I decide to come to the library at work. Sorry.

I've had so much fun the last couple weeks. I eluded to being secretive last post. I think mainly just to let "those" people who read my blog and have seen me being secretive know that I was being super shady and I know they know but I still won't tell them what's going on. <---- make sense. Sorry. But it's kind of fun.

.woman of mystery.

I am seriously loving life right now. I don't want to jinx it. But this summer has been a good one. Especially the last 6 weeks, the next 18 will be rough! I have so many pictures I want to post but I can't find my camera cord, so once Carrie and Carol post pictures of the Stamps game, and the pictures from our date nights, and the Inglewood look out I'll be sure to post them too.

I haven't been getting much sleep lately, I haven't been eating super healthy, and my gym attendance has severely decreased over the last 3 weeks...but honestly. Who cares I've been having a blast. Staying out way too late, going on freezie dates, dinners, late night arm tickles, back scratches and head massages... I need to upload a picture of the the beautiful city I live in I took Tuesday night from the Inglewood look out. It's amazing <--- once you see it you'll know why I am lovin' life so much.

I've learned one thing about myself over the last month and a half.

. I. Am. Easily. Distracted.

The last 3 days at the gym have been hard. My body isn't use to my workouts anymore. But it will.. I also have a new trainer. He's amazing. We had a fantastic little chat last night. He knows what I want, and when I want it. So every time he makes me do box jumps. I will know he's doing it to help me get to where I want to be by the time I want to be there! I went to a nutrition class last night put on my by good friend Celine. Most of it was review...and boy did I need it. I didn't realize until last night how off my eating has been. Time to jump back on the bandwagon pronto.

I hope all you lovers out there are lovin' life as much as I am.

xo.

L.

No comments: