Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Having a hard day!

The last few days have been hard. I've been questioning a lot of different choices I've been making recently, and a lot of different things going on in my life that I thought were right. I guess when you're trying to do the right thing, and you're trying to be obedient and listen to different promptings you're going to start seeing a lot of opposition in ALL things.

Boy have I been feeling opposition. I guess it also doesn't help that I've had this nasty chest cold/infection for the last 2 almost 3 weeks and I've been living off Neo-Citran. I haven't been sleeping well, I haven't been able to eat very much because after I eat I get this nasty cough that gives me a headache for a couple hours. So it's just easier not to eat. :( sad day.

ALSO, tomorrow night is the backstreet boys/new kids on the block concert and I still don't have tickets yet. I don't have anyone to go with. If I can't find anyone today. I am buying a SOLO ticket...and going alone. Cause let's be honest. I can sit there and take pictures of myself while enjoying the HECK out of them. Just sayin'

Aside from having a couple crappy days. I've beem doing alot of fun things. I went to the Stampede on Saturday night with my friends to listen to the band mother mother. So good. Amazing actually. I wanted to get in the mosh pit with Andrew, Jon, and Carlos but Michelle doesn't like that thing and I promised her I wouldn't leave her. I also had my very first ever deep fried oreo. So good. However, my stomach hurt instantaniously and was not impressed with my food choices all day Sunday as well.

I also went to spoon me with a bunch of my friends for Jennas birthday. I just found these two pictures and they made me happy. I love this girl. Carrie is probably by far one of the funniest people I know. And. She thinks I'm absolutely hilarious. She just laughs at everything I say. I've almost made her legitimately pee her pants on more than one occasion. Most recently was sunday when I broke her bed, while dramatically talking about a boy problem. HA.

Isn't she just so adorable? Aren't these pictures super cute. I want some chairs just like these ones.






Everyone cross your fingers that I end up at the concert tomorrow night :)

xo.

L.

No comments: