Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh life....

Life is stressful sometimes.

Okay. For me a lot of times. I'm usually pretty good at taking an insurmountable task and breaking it down into bite sized morsels. Let's see if I can keep it up.

This has been a rough year. I've been through the ringer and back. Would I change it for anything in the world? Nope! I've learned so much about myself as a person, and the things I am capable of. I wasn't living(and still am not) up to my full potential. This summer is going to be a summer of change. A change of pace in my life. I haven't been happy with a couple of my current arrangements. I was comfortable. I like being comfortable. So I stayed unhappy and comfortable. But, last night I did something SO unlike me. It was so uncomfortable. But I am SO happy.

If you received a text from me at midnight last night you'll probably know what is up. If not. It's a secret for now. I was nervous if I didn't blog about it that I would take back my decision and no one would be the wiser. So. In about 6 weeks. I'll blog again(hopefully before that) and I'll spill the beans.

Until then please just wish me good luck.

xo.

L.

No comments: