Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holy Cow....

It's the MIDDLE of JUNE.....

That means it's the MIDDLE of 2011.

WHERE did the time go? I feel like it was just January. I feel like I just had my knee surgery. I feel like I had big plans for 2011 and I haven't reached any of them, and am no where near close to being where I want to be.

Now it's almost summer. <--- sure doesn't really feel like summer yet. But I'm hopeful. *Please Sun gods. You tortured me last summer...be nice to me.

You know what? I feel like all I've been doing lately is talking. I'm all talked out. You know how you have the SAME conversation over and over again with the same person and you get no where? Well. That's me right now. And. I'm sick of talking. I just want some peace and quiet.

I'm a little disappointed in myself right now. I had all of these goals for this year and I haven't even come close to reaching any of them. So for the next 6 months I have to work my tail off to get to where I want to be by the end of December.

I've had such a good last month...things have fallen into place. I've met a few people that I've needed to meet. I've stayed out way too late, gotten up way to early and laughed so hard. I wouldn't change anything in the last month. However, I need to buckle down and focus on the goals I have in mind. I am a very driven person...but at the same time I am also a very easily pursuaded person, so it's really easy for me to lose focus. ;)

I'm an all or nothing kind of gal. So. For the next few weeks/months. I'm going to be selfish. I have a feeling I won't really be able to be selfish for too much longer.

xo.

L.

No comments: