Monday, May 16, 2011

memories....

Oh hi....

This weekend was by far the BEST.WEEKEND.TO.DATE. However, last weekend was amazing too. But this weekend was the 'kick off to summer' weekend.

I spent Saturday morning riding my bike around Princess Island Park with Kait and Ruthie...we enjoyed a picnic, some play time at the park and a little magic show *see facebook for the pics* Spent Saturday night with my friends.and. last night I had my first every bocce ball/bbq/bon fire/hot tubbing party til way past my bed time. As a result today I am extremely exausted.

However. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my friends.

I had a trip down memory lane on Saturday night. This time last year my friend Robin threw his first annual glow in the dark ultimate frisbee game for his birthday. My bestfriend Troy and I went. Neither of us had ever played ultimate frisbee but were up for the challenge. Him and I are really good team mates. We rocked playing football together, so I knew we'd kick butt at frisbee. It was snowing this time last year so we played at like 11pm-and were soaking wet but it was by far one of the funnest nights I'd ever had with him. I miss him. I hope Texas is treating him right. At his second annual frisbee party I clearly couldn't play. And. Troy wasn't there. Everyone was talking about how much fun we had last year and it really made me sad. Made me sad because things just aren't the same. Troys gone. I'm not sure where I stand with him. And. I couldn't play.

I miss being able to play games. I miss last summer. I miss Troy.

L

No comments: