Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kidney Stones? Say whhhha?

So a few nights ago I woke up in the most agonizing pain I've experienced in a long time. It was coming from my low back. Sharp...shooting pain... I felt like I was being stabbed in the back. After about 36 hours of pain, and talking to a few docs they said it sounds like kidney stones. Might be my appendix. Probably not gas pains. So. Verdict? I need to wait it out to see if it gets worse. If it does I might need to get an ultrasound to verify that it's actually kidney stones, or just pass them.

My friend said that kidney stones are comparable to having kids. SO, I'm going to go thru the pain of 'having kids' but not be able to bring anything super cute home.

How does this sound fair?

I guess time will only tell whats wrong.

L.

2 comments:

s.a Sadler said...

well you might be able to bring something home... my grandpa has all his kidney stones in a jar, and keeps them in my grandmas china cabinet. i wouldnt say they are cute tho.

El Monte Locksmith said...

Thanks for wrriting this