Friday, April 29, 2011

Funny!

This morning I was in a hurry to get out my door.
My jeans were in the dryer.
as I was leaving my house I ran downstairs, pulled them out of the dryer and put them on as I was walking up the stairs.

....I get to work......

I start work.....

I'm walking and I feel like I'm stepping on something, and I shook my leg(you know like when you have toilet paper on your shoes).....

My garment bottoms come FLYING out of the bottom of my jeans.

There were patients in the waiting room.

The patients saw a huge white piece of cloth fall out of the bottom of my leg. Oh my gosh.

I started laughing. Amanda started laughing. My manager looked horrified. And then I started laughing harder. I couldn't breath. My face was turning red. There were tears coming down my face I was laughing so hard. Everytime I saw Amanda today we just chuckled.

Amanda told everyone. Cause no one knew why we were dying laugh. I didn't tell them it was my underwear. I just said it was a tanktop.

We came to the conclusion I'm magic. I was wearing it. Then I made it comeout thru my leg.

Haha... I'm still laughing about it.

L.

No comments: