Monday, January 10, 2011

things you just didn't know about me.

So my friends older sister is seriously the coolest ever. Her blog inspires me. She's this gym nut. She loves to be healthy, she loves to workout, and she's TOTALLY gorgeous.

She is doing this 10 days thing, that helps people get to know her better. I want to do it too. So I'm stealing this from her. I hope she doesn't mind. I'll just send her a little comment telling her, rather than her happening to randomly find it and think I am some copier.

Here's the schedule. Over the next 10 days, I'll blog about the items on this list (among other things, hopefully!)

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.

I'll start day 1 today.

xo

L.

No comments: