Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Two- 9 things about myself people don't know.

First off...

I'm blonde again.

Second off... I love being blonde.


9. things people don't know about me.



1. I sucked my thumb until I was 9.

2. I still sleep with my baby blankey- mom says I have to give it up before I go on my honeymoon.

3. I love restoring old furniture.

4. I'm a very good technical driver(parallel parking, winter driving, etc) Really I am. My dad taught me.

5. I'm scared of clowns and little lawn men. Ugh.

6. I have to paint my finger nails, because when I get nervous I pick at my nails. Better to pick off the polish than the actual nail

7. I've had 4 toe nails fall off because of running.

8. I learned how to braid my own hair in grade 2.

9. I wear nude cover up on my lips with a gloss. No special lipsticks.


xo.

L.

No comments: