Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Now they're taking a kidney!

Remember how a few weeks a go I blogged about how I had a dream that while I was having knee surgery I asked for a boob job too...

Well apparently they're taking a kidney now too.

Last night I had a dream that they're just going to cut out one of my kidneys. I woke up this morning FREAKING out. ha. This just needs to be over like right now. When I was getting ready this morning my back hurt. Right in my kidney region. It felt like I'd been punch in the back. So today I google ACL surgeries to make sure that in no uncertained terms anyone has ever lost a kidney while getting a ACL reconstructed.

They haven't. I'm good to go. Only a few more weeks. Hopefully. Cross your fingers. There's going to be so many more blog posts from me for that first month.

<3

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love dream interpretation! I looked up surgery on the website I use and it says:

To dream that you or someone else is undergoing surgery, signifies the opening of the Self and/or the need for emotional healing. You need to "cut out" or eliminate something from your life. Alternatively, a surgery suggests that you are feeling the influence of some authority figure. You are being swayed to act and behave a certain way. A more literal interpretation of this dream may reflect your concerns about upcoming surgery or about your health.

I also looked up kidneys:

To dream of your kidneys, represent a need for cleansing.

I don't know if any of this is true... but who knows!!

Lachele said...

well I do need surgery....

and I do need to cleanse myself....

all of this is true. Megan you're amazing. I never use to be believe in all that horoscope. dream reading mumbo jumbo but you better believe over the last 6 months I sure do.