Friday, October 29, 2010

It's all but a small moment.

It's almost the end of 2010.

Can I say thank goodness...and get an AMEN?

Cause seriously. This has been one tough year. I feel like I've said that ever year since 2006. *For those of you who know me, know that, that was one hell of a year*

I wanted to stab out my eyes.

I questioned why I was alive on the earth(in a non sucidal way. Promise.)
I had very valid reasoning.

I'm alive and I know it was because I have a work to do.
I did a great work from Feb2007-Jan 2010
I couldn't have been anymore blessed.

This was suppose to have been a transition year for me. A year where I was letting go of the old and broken, and welcoming the new and improved.

Well. That didn't really happen. So maybe this year will be my new transition year. Yikes. 25. I'm going to be 25. It's just an age. I have a good group of girl friends that are 24-26. All single. All career woman. All happy. They keep me sane! Thank you ladies. I <3 you.

I'm so grateful for the saying...this shall be but a small moment, and if you endure it well, you will be blessed. These past few months have been long in the moment, but I know looking back they will be but a small fraction of time.

Sometimes I have to laugh at myself. I never envisioned my life turning out like this. Honestly. I thought I'd be like every other little mormon girl. Married with babies by 21. I'm glad I didn't turn out like that, I've done so many fun things in the last 4 years. I've been tested alot on the last 4 years however right about now I could use a little slack. ;)

I think I'm finally starting to catch my break. I couldn't be happier.
I've looked back/read thru old journals. Things were rough with school,work,dating, my health(I had a pretty crappy immune system for a while, getting thru my car accident, and now my knee) but I always had a rock solid testimony, and I was always happy.

I'm a very happy girl.

I had my eval with my manager at work. She said that one thing the Doctors and other Nurses love about me is that I'm ALWAYS happy. I'm always smiling and I'm always trying to crack jokes with others. Sometimes to an annoying point(don't you actually hate the person at 7:30am that's smiling and laughing. Well that's me.) She's been impressed that since dealing with my knee issues, that I've never fallen behind on my work, or used my sore knee as an excuse. That made me feel very good about myself. For the simple fact that I feel like I've done nothing but complain. My blog readers can attest to that. My posts are always about my knee ;)

I'm excited for this year to come to a close. I'm excited for 2011. I'm expecting BIG things. I want some things to go back to the way they were before, but I can't really go back 4 years and pick up where I left off. I'm looking forward to my knee surgery(not being in a brace), training for triathlons,being out of debt, going to the Bahamas to do a weeks worth of STRAIGHT diving with Ashley, spinning, reffing, and most of all hanging and chillin' with my girls(and maybe meeting a boy and liking him for more than 5 minutes.) I'll keep ya posted on that one!

<3

No comments: