Thursday, October 7, 2010

it only took me 24 years, 10 months and 22 days

to come to the realization that I am sooo awkward.

like really awkward.

I was talking to my friend Ashley(rather we email each other at work everyday) and I was telling her about a situation where I quite possibly missed 7 HINTS in one night.

It was horrible. And to make matters worse, this whole last week I've been replaying those hints over and over again in my mind. AND EVERYTIME in my mind I always catch the hints, do the right thing and live happily ever after.

Why can't life just have a pause button where I can pause the situation and have time to think things thru logically. Don't worry in approx. 69 days I think I might have the opportunity to redeem myself. Let's hope. If not. I'm doomed for life!

Ha. Why am I so werid? <---- P.S this is a rhetorical question. Please do not answer it.

I feel like I could use a little love right now, or rather some sense of comradorship(clearly not even a word) on how awkward life and those 'subtle' hints are.


<3

No comments: