Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I love Thanksgiving.

I love that my parents and sister are in Calgary for the weekend, and that we're all at Kaits house.

I love that we were able to go to the zoo yesterday as a family.

I loved that I was able to have my parents with me in Emergency last night with me.

I DON'T love that I am back in this zimmer and on crutches again.

I don't love that I didn't get any sleep last night because my medication wore off at 5am.

I don't love that I have to shower on one leg again. boo.

I love that I get to have a turkey dinner tonight, and one again tomorrow night.

I love that I've been able to spend time with ALL my family this weekend.

I don't love that I promised the cutest little 5 year old that we'd have a tea party this weekend, and can't now. *sorry Froof*

I'm so grateful for holidays and that I get to hang out with my family. I am grateful that I'm healthy, and have one good leg :) I'm grateful for a two week paid vacation. ha.

Oh how I love Thanksgiving. I'm excited that Layla is coming to Kaits for dinner tonight. I'm grateful for good friends who are willing to offer to help me.

What are you grateful for?

<3

No comments: