Friday, August 13, 2010

Day I don't even know anymore

So the days are starting to run together, and just become one big long day. I didn't even realize that it was Friday until I logged onto FB and everyone's status' talk about it being Friday the 13th. I'm just going to stay put for today.

I had a pretty rough sleep last night. I hate sleeping on my back, and my knee was just giving me alot of problems. I just couldn't get comfortable. :( I took some percocets right before I went to bed and that usually helps me sleep. I'm taking T1 with codine during the day so that I don't get sleepy, but it just didn't really do the trick for me last night.

Staying with Kait and her family has helped me get on a schedule and most importantly I am eating. She is feeding me well, and taking really good care of me. I'm going to gain so much weight staying here ha. ha.

I'm starting to get really bored. I want to go back to work, but it's clearly evident that I am not at ALL ready to go back. I can put pressure on my leg, I can take a few steps forward on it(without crutches) I can't go to either side, and I can't go backwards. I'm just really excited that I can take a few steps forward. That's huge for me right now.

I am planning on getting back to the gym as soon as I can. Alot of upper body work outs, and lots of swimming. Once I can get around I am going to start swimming and getting my cardio in that way. I'll try 2-3 times a week and see how I am feeling, if it hurts too much I'll go once a week if it feels pretty good I'll go more. The more I am out at the gym the less I am stuck at my house.

Ha, can you tell I am super bored. It's not even been a week and I'm already planning gym dates.


<3

No comments: