Monday, January 18, 2010

What a DIVE

Well, that about sums up my weekend. It was kind of a dive. Well bits and pieces of it were a dive and others were actually pretty rad! Friday turned out to be pretty lame, I ended up playing basketball for a while with some randoms I don't really actually like. Err. Oh well.

Saturday I went and did all my grocery shopping, gassed up my dirty little jeep and washed the sucker(I sat in the carwash line up for a good 45 minutes). I always get nervous when vehicles are behind me at those things. I go in to pay for my little car wash, I get my slip of paper with the little code and then I go to my jeep. Well since right now my jeep currently looks like a warzone on the inside I was sooo scared to put my paper down infear of losing it! How brutal would that look if I lost my paper with the code on it. UGH. biggest nightmare! I held onto that little slip for deal life almost the whole time. I washed it, it looks pretty...but by the time I parked it was already dirty. I also had the courage to say no to someone saturday. That took balls. Trust me. Saturday night I went to dinner with my fave ladies Marinda and Mandy. We laughed the WHOLE time, and just laughed more. I love those two. We hit up some fiesta party, stayed for a whopping 7.5 minutes and peaced. We went back to start watching LOST(Mandy and I never really got into that show, and she bought the first season so we plopped down at midnight and plowed thru the first disk. I'm diggin' it, I really just need to go buy more seasons of other things and watch them.

Sunday was uber werid. I'm having issues with a certain person who just always creeps up in my life even after I tell them to back the EFF off:) and this person just cares too much when they shouldn't care, and not enough when they should... ugh! so lame! Anyways, and another random thing. The last hour of Church for us, we break off into Priesthood/Relief Society, and in R.S we have this thing called the lovebox-where we can write notes to sisters in the ward anonymously and tell them stuff we love about them. Well, yesterday I get this one 'love' note(I wish I would have snatched a pictures of it before I threw it away(atleast I showed it to people so I have witness' that can attest to the fact that I'm not making this up) But pretty much some girl in my ward hates me because she thinks "I'm too perfect, so perfect it's fake" she's glad that I am out of the presidency so she doesn't have to hear me be fake when I say I love R.S and I love the girls in the ward... hmmm I guess I'm fake! BUUUUT she did say and I quote " I have to admit, you do have really nice hair, but that makes me HATE you even more" BAHAHA! I was a little upset. :) Now, I just think it's funny that someone is soooo inmature, and so self conscious they had to write me an anon. note saying they hated me. Whatevski' I don't really care anymore! I spent the rest of the night chillin' with my FAVE old roomie Jaylene. I love her, she is a little jet-setter lately she's been to Thailand, Austrailia, a bazillion cruises and she's leaving for Europe right before my birthday :( for a month. We were catching up on life, laughing and talking about the old times til 3am.(we had a sleep over) She's so fun and I'm so glad that she's in my life. She's another person that I can just say I'm having a bad day too and always makes me feel better. AANNNND not to mention my stomach hurts today cause we laughed so hard!


Well, here's to a wonderful upcoming week, and to my last full week of being 23. I'm kind of excited for my birthday. I'm hoping that '24' is going to be my transition year. Where I finally decide what I want and go for it.


Oh ya, THANK YOU for fulfilling the very nassasistic side of me and commenting on my blog. I loved checking it randomly to see that the comment count is up to 20.



<3

6 comments:

Diva's Drama said...

Ha ha. How needy are we. ;)

Just teasing.

You know what you should do. You should tell the presidency that they should check it before they let other people check it. Not like saying "Waaa I recieved this note..."

lol

I mean for the future of other girls. A lot of girls might not be as strong as you are... and they might get really affected by a little nasty childish note... I know I would take it quite bad.

Anyway just I thought.

Lachele said...

Yah, I showed it to the new President who is 22, so cute...goodness gracious but she has no idea what to do, so I told her to turn some time over to me and I will do one last presidency duty and tell them how it is, I obviously am not offended anymore to tell girls how it is. I'm not in a position to care anymore :) haha! This is the 2nd time we've had this, we dealt with this once while I was in the pres. It was rough she didn't handle it well, and she got harassed. It was horrible. The pres, showed the Bish and he came to me and we chatted...then he texted me later that night. It's all good, it's just redic!

I am DEFINATELY needy, and I'll be the first person to admit it. But I'm only needy in needing validation from other people that I'm cute,funny and whatever...I'm not like boyfriend needy :)

Lachele said...

Yah, I showed it to the new President who is 22, so cute...goodness gracious but she has no idea what to do, so I told her to turn some time over to me and I will do one last presidency duty and tell them how it is, I obviously am not offended anymore to tell girls how it is. I'm not in a position to care anymore :) haha! This is the 2nd time we've had this, we dealt with this once while I was in the pres. It was rough she didn't handle it well, and she got harassed. It was horrible. The pres, showed the Bish and he came to me and we chatted...then he texted me later that night. It's all good, it's just redic!

I am DEFINATELY needy, and I'll be the first person to admit it. But I'm only needy in needing validation from other people that I'm cute,funny and whatever...I'm not like boyfriend needy :)

Jules AF said...

Ugh. Stupid girl. I can't believe she'd write a mean note. Way to be Christlike.

Lachele said...

haha yah, and we had a lesson on how we're Children of God and everyone needs to be treated as such. It was epic. The whole day. UGH. I actually think it's sooo funny now.

~AmandA~ said...

Nuh-uh. Who does that? Seriously. Show me who and I'll dropkick them. I think it's funny that someone calls you fake. You are the most un-fake person I know! I'm not just patting your A either. Hold me back Lachele...