Monday, January 18, 2010

Funny Things.....

Ok, so between some of my friends and I we've said some pretty funny things. My Facebook is full of quotes from myself, roomates and random people. I just had a funny, and if I can find my quote book from highschool I'll post the other funny things, I didn't become funny over night, I've always been this way :)

Ok, so some background. My mothers maiden name is Bigelow. Growing up some random 'skids' use to make fun of me because of 'Duce Bigelow, Male Gigilo'

Well, I'm going to admit, I didn't actually know what a gigilo was, some girls right now were just talking about that movie, and I was like "Oh, I think my Uncle is a Gigilo" and just kept working....

......pause........working........

Stacey:Lachele, do you know what a gigilo is?
Lachele: No.
Stacey: Well, I'm pretty sure your uncle isn't a gigilo, and if he is I wouldn't admit that.
Lachele: hmmmm.....

**Googling Gigilo**

Lachele: Yah, no he's not.. He's a cop, he just has the same last name. HA!


How does this even happen. Last night Jaylene said some super funny things, definately inappropriate. I wouldn't want anyone who doesn't know her to judge her :) So I will refrain and keep those for myself. HA but they were pretty funny.


If anyone has any funny quotes that they've heard recently, or if anyone of you have heard me say something redic, will you please repost it in a comment!


<3

No comments: