Friday, January 1, 2010

NYE

WAAAAAAAAS awesome! Loved it. Can't tell you how happy I am that last night rocked.

I went out to dinner with my old Roomate Jay and Stacey(and her husband Jon, and daughter Sage) SO freakin cute! We chilled, caught Stace up on our lives(love lives of course) and continued with dinner. Then we got ready and freakin DANCED the night away... Midnight came(the first half hour of 2010 was VERY good to me) haha. I may or may not have gotten home at the time I would normally get up for work( I'll never teeeeellllll) haha. Veronica slept over, and we carried a mattress up two flights of stairs, cause she wouldn't sleep on the floor... DIVA....haha! and we chatted before we both fell asleep. Apparently I was saying some pretty crazy things, I felt a little hung over when I woke up today(I didn't drink, I don't drink...) I had one water bottle, I opened it, and it didn't leave my hands until I finished it(I use to get lessons on what to do if a guy ever gave me a drink)

If 2010 has as much fun and excitment as last night, I say BRING IT ON! I'm so excited.

I know I've been talking alot about my resolutions. I'll try and post them later tonight. I had a rough day. I think I might have a double ear infection, chest cold, and I'm achy. I need to go take some medicine. I promise I will blog about it later. I'm off to buy medicine cause my brother won't share with me :(


I hope everyone else had a fantastic NYE :)

<3

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

I hate being sick. It makes everything SO MUCH WORSE.
I'm glad you had such a fun time!

Declarations of a Drama Diva said...

So I must know about these four boys??? Grin*

Also I'm super jealous... I'll admit I feel pretty lame about my lack of a party on New Years....

Eh... I'll get over it. Glad you had a fabulous time.

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.

Lachele said...

Being sick sucks. I'm still sick. I'm a whiney sick person :(

Ha diva you'll hear about them...one day (not on this blog tho, my mom reads it) haha