Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don't be moody.

Here is the following text message convo I had with someone when I turned on my phone last night. So redic.


MB(moody boy):I just had the best workout ever!!
MB: Yo..what are you doing tonight?
MB: Uhh..are you still girl sick... why aren't you texting me back?
MB:.........
Me:Hey, oh ya? best workout ever huh? How was it? I'm good, just making the best dinner ever..
MB:It was good, what are you having for dinner?
Me: Perogies...yum.
MB: Where's the meat? doesn't sound like the best meal ever!
Me: No meat, you don't understand, these perogies are sooo good.
MB:oh, well what are you doing tonight?
Me: watching lost... you?
MB: homework.
Me: Sweet, well have fun...
MB: I hate mood swings.
Me: Yah me too. huh?
MB: well the STOP being moody! Are you still girl sick?
Me: ? uhhh what? I'm not I'm just going to watch lost.
MB: Ugh. Alright then. I'm going to bed. Night.


hahahahahaha. does this even make sense.? How was I being moody? I'm pretty sure I wasn't. I love how he asked if I was "girl sick" aka. PMS'ing. I reposted this word for word as it was seen in texts. AND then T-boy had the nerve to tell me I was moody too...Ugh. whatever! I was not. I was just busy watching lost. Ok, well maybe I was being kind of difficult.....just a little.


<3

3 comments:

Diva's Drama said...

ha ha.... lame boys!

Lachele said...

No kidding... they haven't seen moody yet.. and if they think they have. They better WATCH OUT! bahaha! t-boy has some pretty interesting encounters ahead. He alawys tells me he's seen me mad, he sure hasn't!

Jules AF said...

huh?!?